Man dies after being sucked into MRI machine, police say – Fox News


Fox News

Man dies after being sucked into MRI machine, police say
Fox News
A man reportedly died after walking into an MRI room with an oxygen container. (Reuters). A 32-year-old man died in a freak accident in India after being sucked into an MRI machine Saturday night, authorities said. Rajesh Maru carried an oxygen
Indian man dies after being sucked into an MRI machine9news.com.au
Death In MRI Room: 'He vanished in a second…his body had bloated up and turned black'The Indian Express
MRI death: Philips team to inspect MRI machine in Nair HospBusiness Standard
Times of India –Live Science
all 58 news articles »

Source: New feed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *