A passionate strategy professional with over 9 years of experience in Corporate Strategy, Management Consulting, Digital product development, Strategic Planning & Customer In-sighting.
A proven record in delivering sustainable growth strategies for business across various sectors (Media, Airport, Retail, Auto Ancillaries, IT, NGO). Ability to develop strategic long term partnerships and communicate effectively with all levels of decision makers. Alumnus of IIM-Udaipur and Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
Founder of Medhola, India’s first integrated digital medical assistance to preventive and supportive medical services.
- Consumer Research and Market Analysis
- Business Score Card Planning
- Corporate Strategy Development
- Business Case , Budgeting & Strat Planning
- Stakeholder management
- Digital Strategy Development
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing and Sales
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Executive Development Program for Future Leaders from IIM – Udaipur, in 2016
- MBA (Marketing) from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai in 2008 with 3.13 / 4 CGPA
- E. (Computer Science) from Govt. College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur in 2005 with 7.33 / 10 CGPA
DCF Advisory Services Private Limited, Pune Feb’14 onwards
Chief Strategy Manager: Responsible for identifying, developing, deploying business strategies in sustainable manner, currently reporting to Managing Director & CEO. Core functions include:
- Engagement lead for DCF Advisory Services & The Palladium Group (TPG) JV, India venture. Involved in preparation of technical and commercial proposal writing and financial budgeting and operational plans or big ticket projects. Engagement would build a pipeline of USD 2 BN opportunities over 5 years to deliver positive impact solution.
- Digital product development to cater on ground mass citizen engagement programs, service innovation mobile applications, digital community network platforms
- Leading team of customer in-sight researchers to support Government of Maharashtra planning department and facilitate initiatives like STO (State Transformation Office) and CTO (City Transformation Office).
- Accountable for developing & implementing engagement model and value proposition to grow community network like Tanishka Foundation (Largest and fastest grouping women network in Maharashtra), MRN and YIN
- Pivotal in structuring detailed bottom up annual operating plan (AOP), Strategic Plans, Balanced Score Card and performance dashboards.
- Spearheaded consultancy assignment for Government of Maharashtra along with PEMANDU, (One of the only four resource in India, trained on PEMANDU strategic problem solving methodology). Malaysia to solve state wide water related problems by 2020, effort lead to the creation opportunity pipeline of Rs. 300 Cr. in next 3 years
- Lead & managed Nagpur Smart City Municipal Commissioner’s WAR Room. Designed and implemented census level citizen engagement program (3L+ households in 15 days) for prestigious smart cities project proposal and created an opportunity pipeline of Rs. 50Cr.
- Successfully led team on International assignment and franchised world’s first ever women community network in Mexico (Tanishka Mexico Foundation), converted a business opportunity of Rs. 2.5 Cr.
- Launched commercial mobile applications like “Sakal Pulse” an enterprise survey platform, expected to generate 2 Cr. revenue in first year.
- Launched “Sakal Labs”, an innovative media consultancy platform to provide business solution beyond print and by integrating world-class content, technology and execution capabilities for Media Agencies and direct Clients. Amplified Rs. 1 Cr business transaction to Rs. 2.2 Cr business opportunity.
- Launched Young inspiratory Network in Maharashtra, India. Network todays has more than 25,000 registered members and reached or 17L members involved on socio-economic transformation.
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL), Hyderabad Jul’11-Feb’14
Business Strategy & Planning Manager: Responsible for identifying, developing and deploying growth strategy across all business verticals, reporting to Chief Executive Officer and Head Business Strategy. Core functions include:
- Lead for organization Annual Operating Planning (AOP) and Strat Plan exercise, working closely with cross-functional teams both Internal (Steering committee, Business Function Heads, etc.) and External (Strategy consultants, Govt. Agencies, and service quality analysts) stakeholders to deliver Strategic Plans, Balanced Score Card and performance dashboards.
- Responsible for executing strategic initiatives like process standardization, category wise marketing calendar, category wise annual budgeting, merchandising plan, promotions plan, product mix and training calendar.
- Responsible for analyzing customer insight (VOC) and identifying &implementing sustainable growth opportunities for airport Retail Business.
- Designed and Implemented balance score cards and dashboard to facilitate monthly tracking and reviews on multiple targets, this helped in reconciliation of 42% concessionaire accounts pending from last 2 years
- Only employee to be awarded eight monthly top performer award – “Star of the Month” for years 11-12 & 12-13
- Played key role in developing and launching sales development strategies at Hyderabad Duty Free Retail Limited (HDFRL) like launching monthly staff Incentive, Incentive Contest, Induction Module and Sales Manual. Resulted sales growth of 18% in FY 13 over last year and 43% YTD FY 14.
- Enhanced Airport Service Quality (ASQ) score by innovating service KPIs and enhancing customer buying experience. GHIAL was rated second best airport in world (5-15 Million) by ACI for year 2012 and 2013
CEAT Limited, Hyderabad Jun’ 08-Jul’11
Zonal Business Development Manager: Reporting to Vice President Sales and GM-South, accountable for business development initiatives across Andhra Pradesh & Kerala states. Core functions include:
- Responsible for overseeing sales and marketing operations and achieving increased growth & top-line profitability and initiating innovative activities for market development
- Full charge responsibility for Identifying prospective clients, generating business from new accounts and developing them to achieve consistent profitability
- Tracking the competitor activities through Market Intelligence Report (MIR), Launched Zone-wise Competitors marketing activity tracker to capture elements like New Scheme launch, New Product launch, Price change, on-ground activity, Testimonials etc.
- CEAT Task Force (CTF): Handpicked by top management to steer strategic vision project headed by MD, CEAT Ltd
- Retail Channel Development: Appointment 60 new dealer in 5 months (Nov’10-Feb’11) contributing to Rs.1.5 cr of business per month
- Mid-Size Dealer Growth Initiative: Developed and successfully implemented sales initiative to tap and grow upcountry potential dealer, initiative resulted in growth of 56% and 40% respectively over last year same period.
- Innovative BTL Activation: Implementation of Low Cost Consumer Meet Model, as an effective and cost effective medium (75% lower cost) to reach large number of audience.
Hexaware Technologies, Mumbai Jun’ 05-Mar’06
Associate Software Engineer: Reporting to project manager, responsible for preparation of functional dockets and technical specification for development projects.
Additional Interest – Founder Medhola Jun’16 Onwards
Beta version of Medhola provides supportive healthcare solution by connecting nearby Medical Care Giver (Doctor, Nurse, Pharma Store, nutritionist, Path-lab Etc.) to Care Receiver (patient/ attendant) on real time basis, i.e. homecare services on just a click. Second phase would harness the analytics capability to provide innovative Smart Controllers, which would monitor, track, notify and suggest the health indicators on the go. Medhola mobile app download is available on Google Play Store and www.medhola.com
- Date of Birth: 3rd December, 1983
- Languages Known: English, Hindi and Mewari
- Interest: Fitness enthusiast, Traveling, Food and Photography